닌텐도 크리에이터 프로그램 서비스가 2018년 11월 29일부로 종료 되었습니다.
닌텐도(Nintendo)는 자사의 게임 플레이 영상을 제공하는 유튜버(Youtuber)의 수익을 보장하기 위해 지난 2015년부터 닌텐도 크리에이터 프로그램(Nintendo Creators Program)을 운영해 왔습니다.
2015년 이전에는 닌텐도가 저작권을 보유한 이미지나 영상을 개인이 유튜브 같은 곳에 업로드하여 수익이 발생하더라도 닌텐도가 모든 수익을 가져갔습니다.(또는 게시물을 삭제)
이후 닌텐도 크리에이터 프로그램 서비스가 출시 되면서 유튜브(Youtube)나 페이팔(Paypal) 계정을 보유한 개인은 닌텐도의 별도 승인 과정을 거쳐 게임 동영상 등을 게시하고 수익이 발생하면 닌텐도와 개인이 7:3으로 배분해 왔습니다.
그러나 이제는 해당 프로그램 서비스가 종료 되면서 많은 유튜브들이 닌텐도 게임 동영상을 활용하여 콘텐츠를 창작하고 수익을 얻을 수 있는 길이 열렸습니다.
End of the Nintendo Creators Program & Information about New Guidelines(2018.11.29)
다만, 새로운 저작물 가이드 라인에 따라 새로운 창작이 아닌 닌텐도 게임 콘텐츠 사본을 포함하는 사진이나 동영상을 게시하는 것은 불가능 할 수 있으니 가이드 라인을 꼼꼼하게 챙겨보셔야 할 것 같습니다.
We are humbled every day by your loyalty and passion for Nintendo's games, characters and worlds, and respect that you want to be able to express yourself creatively by sharing your own original videos and images using content from our games.
As long as you follow some basic rules, we will not object to your use of gameplay footage and/or screenshots captured from games for which Nintendo owns the copyright ("Nintendo Game Content") in the content you create for appropriate video and image sharing sites. To help guide you, we prepared the following guidelines:
- You may monetize your videos and channels using the monetization methods separately specified by Nintendo. Other forms of monetization of our intellectual property for commercial purposes are not permitted.
- We encourage you to create videos that include your creative input and commentary. Videos and images that contain mere copies of Nintendo Game Content without creative input or commentary are not permitted. You may, however, post gameplay videos and screenshots using Nintendo system features, such as the Capture Button on Nintendo Switch, without additional input or commentary.
- You are only permitted to use Nintendo Game Content that has been officially released, or from promotional materials officially released by Nintendo (such as product trailers or Nintendo Directs).
- If you want to use the intellectual property of a third party, you are responsible for obtaining any necessary third-party permissions.
- You are not permitted to imply or state that your videos are officially affiliated with or sponsored by Nintendo.
- We reserve the right to remove any content that we believe is unlawful, infringing, inappropriate, or not in line with these Guidelines.
Please understand that we will not be able to respond to individual inquiries regarding these Guidelines. Also, we may update these Guidelines from time to time, so please refer to the latest version before sharing your content.
Frequently Asked Questions: Nintendo Game Content Guidelines for Online Video & Image Sharing Platforms
- Q1:What types of content are acceptable under the Guidelines? What types of content are not acceptable?
- A1:We encourage you to use Nintendo Game Content in videos and images that feature your creative input and commentary. For example, Let's Play videos and video game reviews are within the scope of the Guidelines.
However, you may not simply upload or livestream an existing Nintendo video, gameplay footage without your own creative input, or a copy of content created by someone else. For example, mere copies of Nintendo promotional trailers, tournaments, music soundtracks, gameplay sequences, and art collections are outside the scope of the Guidelines.
- Q2:Do the Guidelines only cover video uploads, or can I livestream my videos as well?
- A2:Yes, the Guidelines cover both uploads and livestreams.
- Q3:What do you mean by "appropriate video and image sharing websites"?
- A3:We generally accept most commonly used video and image sharing platforms such as, but not limited to, YouTube, Twitch, and Instagram. However, we reserve the right to remove any content that we believe is unlawful, infringing, inappropriate, or not in line with the Guidelines.
- Q4:What exactly are the "monetization methods separately specified by Nintendo" as referred to in the Guidelines?
- A4:Currently, the "monetization methods separately specified by Nintendo" include the following*:
- Facebook -Facebook Game Streamer, Facebook Level Up Program;
- Niconico Douga/Niconico Live- Niconico Creators Program, Niconico Channel;
- OPENREC.tv - OPENREC Creators Program;
- Twitch - Twitch Affiliate Program and Twitch Partner Program;
- Twitter - Amplify Publisher Program; and
- YouTube - YouTube Partner Program.
*Subject to be updated
- Q5:Can I sell content that I create and upload or livestream on a sharing platform if it includes Nintendo Game Content?
- A5:No, you may not sell any videos, music, or images that you created using Nintendo Game Content.
- Q6:Can I create, upload, and livestream content that is based on other Nintendo intellectual property, outside of gameplay footage and screenshots (such as, fan art)?
- A6:The Guidelines only cover the sharing of Nintendo Game Content on appropriate video and image sharing sites. Any other use of Nintendo's intellectual property and creation of content outside of this scope is subject to the relevant laws of the applicable jurisdiction. Nintendo cannot provide legal advice to you, so we encourage you to seek your own legal counsel if you have any questions about whether your particular proposed use is permitted.
- Q7:What if I record someone playing an unreleased game at a public event, such as a gaming expo?
- A7:Please keep in mind that most public events have filming guidelines, and you are responsible for following those guidelines. If you are unsure, please check with on-site staff before uploading or livestreaming your video. We also reserve the right to remove any content that we believe is unlawful, infringing, inappropriate, or not in line with the Guidelines.
- Q8:I am planning to host a gaming tournament using Nintendo video games, and upload or livestream a video of that tournament on the applicable video and image sharing sites. Are these activities subject to the Guidelines?
- A8:Uploading and livestreaming Nintendo Game Content from a Nintendo-authorized or licensed tournament is within the scope of and subject to the Guidelines. However, hosting a tournament is a separate activity that is outside the scope of the Guidelines.
- Q9:Under the Guidelines, can corporate entities upload or livestream videos and screenshots using Nintendo Game Content?
- A9:The Guidelines are only applicable to individual consumers using Nintendo Game Content.
- Q10:Will there be cases where Nintendo will remove content from sharing platforms?
- A10:Yes, we reserve the right to remove any content that we believe is unlawful, infringing, inappropriate, or not in line with the Guidelines. In some cases, Nintendo may take down videos on behalf of our third-party partners.
- Q11:What do you mean by content that is "unlawful, infringing, or inappropriate"?
- A11:Examples of unlawful, infringing, or inappropriate content include, but are not limited to, content that incorporates Nintendo intellectual property and:
- Violates applicable laws;
- Infringes the intellectual property rights of Nintendo; and/or
- Features pirated Nintendo software.
[ 이전글 ]
2018/10/07 - 닌텐도 스위치, 슈퍼마리오 파티 게임하기
2018/10/02 - 일곱살 아들과 친구 같은 아빠 되기